Welcome to our examination of the Eagle Cuda 350 Fish finder.
On this page will review the features of the Cuda 300, compare some reviews by owners of this fish finder, and give an overall recommendation and rating.
Eagle Cuda 350 Description & Features
The Eagle Cuda 350 is an all-in-one fishfinder and sonar/GPS chartplotter jam packed with useful features that every angler will love.
The Cuda 350 comes equipped with a 4 inch, supertwist, 16 level grayscale, LCD display. It can operate to speeds in excess of 70 miles per hour and has the ability to find fish in up to 600 feet of water. A high performance transducer has built in temperature and features a detection area of up to 60 degrees.
FishReveal technology will show you exactly where the fish are located and will expose favorite fish hiding spots such as weed beds, clutter, thermoclines, and other types of cover.
- 256-color, active matrix TFT display?viewable even in direct sunlight with a bright 3.5″ diagonal screen
- 200 kHz Skimmer transducer with built-in temp sensor and up to 60-degree of wider fish detection coverage
- GPS and WAAS receiver with advanced internal satellite antenna
- COLORLINE feature gives you better target definition and bottom composition definition
- Adjustable ping speed and automatic HyperScroll features display fish targets at higher boat speeds
- High-speed screen updates
- Graphical icons to mark your preferred locations
- Patented GRAYLINE® separates fish from nearby structure and bottom
- Forty zoom ranges from 0.02 to 4,000 miles with simple zoom control
- Waterproof in all environments
- Full one-year warranty
Eagle Cuda 350 Fishfinder Reviews
Sample Customer Reviews
Reviews we have been able to locate of the Eagle Cuda 350 have been very good, with almost all reviews being 4 or 5 stars (out of 5).
Positive Customer Reviews
I use this every single weekend. What an incredible product. The GPS works to perfection. The display is always easy to view. I never get mixed up or turned around on the river, lake or ocean anymore. For the price, this fishfinder can’t be beat.
Both GPS and depth displays shown side by side, the tremendous value for the money is readily apparent.
This is a really good economical fishfinder. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to get a decent gps fishfinder combo for there boat.
The Cuda 350 W/GPS is a GREAT value. You will not find a better unit for under 200 dollars.
We have been unable to find any negative reviews of this product. Below are some comments that may be viewed as negatives, but we are nit-picking here.
Occasionally it will lose contact with the satellite and has to search but that is quite rare. The maps are no frills but hey, for the price, what do you expect?
I purchased thinking the screen was in color but it is not.
If above product is not available you can check for other simliar best selling Fishfinders below.