Garmin Echo 551dv Sonar Fish Finder Review | 2020
Garmin® echo™ 551DV Sonar Fish Finder
Spend less time fishing and more time catching with the Garmin echo 551DV. A large and bright 5 inch color on the echo 551DV ‘s display offers outstanding underwater images in both deep and shallow water. Garmin DownVü produces near photolike HD-ID sonar views of structure and bottoms.
- Garmin DownVü for clear HD-ID sonar images
- Bright, Color 5 inch color display. 640×480 VGA resolution
- Garmin Smooth Scaling technology retains the sonar history on screen as depth ranges change
- Sonar history ensures that you don’t miss a thing by allowing you rewind and view past sonars
- 500 watts of transmit power (RMS)
- Quick-release swivel mount
- Mounting kit for trolling and transom motors
Garmin Echo 551dv Fish Finder Reviews
Reviews of the Echo 551dv are excellent overall, with over 90% of all customers rating it as 4 or 5 stars. Around 75% give it a full 5 stars.
Positive Customer Reviews
Love the color screen. It’s bright and easy to read.
Easy to great. Great fish finder for the money.
Extremely detailed picture of the bottom and structures. Huge improvement over my old black and white fish finder.
Negative Customer Reviews
Basic unit. I was expecting more advanced options.
Best Selling FishFinders on Amazon.com
Last update on 2020-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API