On this page we will take a look at the Garmin 160C Fishfinder. We will look at its features and description, compare customer reviews, and give an overall rating of the Garmin 160C.
Garmin Fishfinder 160C Description & Features
The Fishfinder 160C is a durable, cost-effective color fish finder designed for leisure fisherman and is manufactured primarily for use for inland boaters on freshwater lakes.
You will really like color display of the Garmin 160C. Get depth, bottom, and fish information on a bright, clear display that is easy to read on both sunny and cloudy days.
Additional features of the Fishfinder 160C include a dual-beam transducer which offers exceptional shallow-water functionality, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. The 160C now offers Ultrascroll functionality, which ensures up to date fish information. The gain can be adjusted manually or on auto, allowing you to easily adjust the level of detail available.
Garmin 160C Features :
- Automatic display rescaling (no vertical lines with range changes)
- See-Thru® technology
- Auto memory of user settings
- Whiteline shows you how thick the bottom is
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Fish size, deep water, shallow water, and low battery alarms
- Battery voltage indicator
- NMEA output
Garmin Fishfinder 160C Reviews by Customer
- I have used the Garmin 160C several times now and find that it is quite easy to use and it works well not only locating fish and the constant depth reading has saved my boat being hung up in shallow water areas where I fish.
- We’ve had other brands of depth finders. This one is the best we’ve had! The color screen is much easier to see and the depth readings are consistent.
- Excellent clarity, easy to use. Caught 29 kokanee the first time I used it.