Spend less time fishing and more time catching with the Garmin echo 551DV. A large and bright 5-inch color on the echo 551DV ‘s display offers outstanding underwater images in both deep and shallow water.
Garmin DownVü produces near photolike HD-ID sonar views of structure and bottoms.
This unit is easy to use and provides accurate readings, making it perfect for anglers of all experience levels.
Garmin Echo 551dv Sonar FishFinder
- Includes: echo 551dv
- Color Display
- Display Resolution 480 x 640(VGA)
Plus, the 551dv comes with a built-in transducer, so you can start fishing right away! Keep reading to learn more about this fantastic fish finder.
Garmin Echo 551dv FisFinder Features
The Garmin Echo 551dv FishFinder is an amazing device that can help you find fish in any body of water.
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Human Interface Input||Buttons|
|Display Type||Color 480 x 640(VGA)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.8 x 6 x 5.9 inches|
It uses advanced sonar technology to create a map of the area below the boat, so you can easily find and navigate to the best fishing spots.
It’s also great for tracking your progress and seeing how well you’re doing on your fishing trips.
If you’re looking for a way to take your fishing game to the next level, then be sure to check out the Garmin Echo 551dv FishFinder.
- Garmin DownVü for clear HD-ID sonar images
- Bright, Color 5-inch color display. 640×480 VGA resolution
- Garmin Smooth Scaling technology retains the sonar history on-screen as depth ranges change
- Sonar history ensures that you don’t miss a thing by allowing you to rewind and view past sonars
- 500 watts of transmit power (RMS)
- Quick-release swivel mount
- Mounting kit for trolling and transom motors
Garmin Echo 551dv Fish Finder Reviews
Reviews of the Echo 551dv are excellent overall, with over 90% of all customers rating it as 4 or 5 stars. Around 75% give it a full 5 stars.
Positive Customer Reviews
Love the color screen. It’s bright and easy to read.
Easy to great. Great fish finder for the money.
Extremely detailed picture of the bottom and structures. Huge improvement over my old black and white fish finder.