Humminbird 385ci GPS Sonar Combo Fishfinder Review | Updated | 2020
Looking for a small and compact GPS/Fishfinder combo with leading technology including Switchfire and Dual Beam Sonar? The Humminbird 385ci is a great choice for fisherman short on space but who are looking for the very best and latest in fishfinding technology.
The Humminbird 385ci Combo includes DualBeam Sonar and GPS Chartplotting displayed on a vibrant 3.5 inch color display with LED backlight.
Switchfire technology gives you the ability to choose between Max Mode and Clear mode when viewing sonar returns. Max mode provides extraordinary detail from the smallest of fish and other objects to water currents. Clear mode eliminates unwanted details and shows only fish and structure, which is perfect for fishing in rough and shallow water.
Why limit yourself to only wide or narrow sonar beams? With DualBeam technology, two beams provide an extra wide coverage area and incredible details. The precision 20 degree beam provides superior accuracy returns of fish, bottom profiles, and structure located directly under the boat. The 60 degree expands the coverage area. You can view the beams together, separately, or side-by-side.
Additional features of the 385ci include Sonar Echo Enhancement, Split Screen Zoom, Large Digit Views, Temperature Alarm, Selective Fish ID+, Sonar Recording, Screen SnapShot, Accelerated Real Time Sonar, X-Press Menu System, and Tilt & swivel quick-release bracket or optional in-dash.
The internal 50 Channel GPS+WAAS includes built-in UniMap of US lakes, rivers, and coastlines with resolution up to 100 feet. Includes Navionics charts compatibility.
- Brilliant color 3.5″ display – 320V x 240H – 256 Color TFT
- DualBeam PLUS sonar along with 2400 watts peak-to-peak power output
- Memory: Waypoints: 2,000, Routes: 50, Tracks: 50 with 20,000 points each
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS), 2400 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- 50 Channel GPS with Chartplotting with integrated UniMap, Trackplotting, and GPS Speed
- Freeze Frame with capability to Tag Structure on Sonar
- Instantaneous Image Updates
- Live Sonar RTS Window
- Selective Fish ID
- TrueArch Technology
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen
- Sonar Echo Enhancement
- Split Screen Zoom
- Large Digits View
- Rapid Disconnect Mounting System
- Temperature Alarm
- Depth: 1,000′
- Includes transducer: XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer mounting: Inside Hull or Transom
- Included One Year Warrant
Humminbird 385ci GPS Combo Fishfinder Customer Reviews
While there are not a large number of reviews out there for the 385ci, the feedback we’ve been able to find has been very good.
- The Hummingbird 385CI Combo is a great value for the money. It replaced my sonar only unit and the GPS features were most welcome.
— T from amazon.com
- Great fishfinder. It performs well with my Ocean Prowler Big Game
— D.S. from austinkayak.com
- The humminbird 385ci is a good fishfinder with a decent GPS unit.
— SCW from austinkayak.com
- GPS map upgrades are too expensive
— T. from amazon.com
Also Check These FishFinders on Amazon.com
Last update on 2020-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API